Etiketler

3 Ocak 2012 Salı

Cheers to a New Year...



I would like to start 2012 doing something special just for myself, so decided to write time to time & share:)
Let's start the New Year with my resolutions;
  • Stay awake & glamorous for life
  • Try to catch more positive things/people beside
  • Take care of your body (Stay healthy & fit, workout regulary)
  • Less TV, more music & books. (DVDs are always acceptable)
  • Always be in touch with the people you care
  • Talk to grandma - "She makes my day"
  • Love, love & love. Open your heart to someone and let him see whats really in you
  • Drink a good wine whenever you feel like it worths to celebrate:)
  • Avoid repeating the same mistakes
  • Travel at least 2 cities that you'have never visited
  • Shoot more photos for good memories
  • Say more "I love you" to the people that you want them to know about it
  • Achieve something that you really want
The list can go longer & longer but these are the things that come to my mind when I think of myself & my life.

Wish you a great 2012 with peace, health & love...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...