Etiketler

24 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Resolution Outcomes


Last year when I started writing this blog my first article was my 2012 resolutions. If you are interested let’s see the things I have checkmark forJ

1.       Stay awake & glamorous for life
    • This is not valid for only 1 year. I will keep this as a reminder for all my life.
2.       Try to catch more positive things/people beside
    • Eliminate people that really give you negative energy. If you can’t, try to disregard them. They sometimes don’t feel but you’ll always know that they don’t mean for you anymore.
3.       Take care of your body (Stay healthy & fit, workout regularly)
    • I am running in the open air in spring & summer time and attending Pilates classes during winter & fall. It helps to keep your body fit without any special diet program.
4.       Less TV, more music & books. (DVDs are always acceptable)
    • I can say no TV at all. Only for DVDs comment still valid for 2013. Every book I read I am trying to summarize in the blog. Hoops can’t stop reading.
5.       Always be in touch with the people you care
    • Try to spare time for everyone I love. Sorry if I miss anybody last yearJ
6.       Talk to grandma - "She makes my day"
    • Wish she lives with me all lifelong. She really is my wise women.
7.       Love, love & love. Open your heart to someone and let him see what’s really in you
    • If you really believe in it, miracle happens same as your dreams.
8.       Drink a good wine whenever you feel like it worth’s to celebrate :)
    • It is good to find a reason to celebrate.
9.       Avoid repeating the same mistakes
    • Trying my best…
10.    Travel at least 2 cities that you have never visited
    • I was at Belgium, Santorini, Kos, Salonika & Athens this year. Beat my goal already.
11.    Shoot more photos for good memories
    • Some people are really bored of me taking pictures:), but I still like to immortalize moments
12.    Say more "I love you" to the people that you want them to know about it
    • I do and I will always do. Hope everyone will understand one day saying “I Love You” doesn’t need to be told only in special moments. Love also means I do Care for You & You are Important to Me…
13.    Achieve something that you really want
    • I better keep it a secret for myselfJ
This is the summary of what I did achieve during 2012 and will continue doing in 2013.
I will think of some additional resolutions for the New Year.
By chance I have the lucky 13!!!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...